Graphic Design Elements: Color Theory and Application
What you’ll learn
To apply color fundamentals and theory to your projects
To Create Professional Color Palettes
To work with Color and Imagery
To work with Color and Typography
To work with Color and Data Visualization
Color Basics for Branding
Rules to Work With Color
Color and Proximity
Color and Cultural Connotations
Show moreShow less
Hello I am Adam Chraibi a professional graphic designer and animator. This course is about color theory and how to get the most use of it and apply it as a fundamental to your graphic design projects.
Color is one of the most Important and tricky elements of graphic design because it is always a shifting course. But it is also one of the most powerful tools a designer can use and effectively communicate with clients and invoke meaning. With Successful color combinations you can attract the right customers to buy your services or products and easily increase your sells.
As much as color can help. The designer can face a lot of difficulties and challenges working with colors, part of those challenges are:
• The subjective nature of color, it may cause a designer to be afraid of using bold combinations or from experimenting new things, using always the same color combination may get in the way of the approval process with the client.
• Cultural connotations may lead the viewers to misunderstand the information.
• The technical difficulties of representing a color on a screen in print and other media.
Fortunately, this is what this course is all about. You will learn how to use the right hues for any given design project by studying color relationships such as which color work the best with one another and how to create a successful tonal relationships. Learning this will help you as a designer save time and money and most importantly help you elicit the correct response from an audience and produce successful color solutions.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Data visualization designers
- How to work with colors in Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
- Color Systems
- Different techniques to develop successful color palettes.
- Color Intercation and proximity
- Color and Imagery
- Colors and Illustration
- Color and Type
- Colors in Data Visualization
- Colors brand Identity Basics