Getting Started With InDesign CC
What you’ll learn
Easy to follow, hands-on, and self-paced!
Discover how to import and format text and graphics!
Learn how to create a variety of layouts, including flyers, pamphlets, and catalogs!
Discover time-saving tricks to speed up your workflows!
Learn how to set up your documents for commercial printing!
InDesign is the premiere page layout application used in modern desktop publishing. In this easy to follow, hands-on course, veteran software trainer Geoff Blake will introduce you to InDesign, and get you up to speed quickly. First, you’ll discover the InDesign interface and learn how to navigate through document layouts quickly. Then, you’ll see how to set up your documents, including how layouts need to be set for commercial reproduction. Next, it’s on to handling text, text frames, and how to thread text frames together. Then, you’ll see how to work with a variety of shapes, mix new colours, and import graphics into your layouts. Finally, you’ll see how to convert your layouts to static images and PDF documents for sharing with co-workers. All this and more awaits, so let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who are wanting to get up to speed quickly and easily with the latest version of InDesign.
- Those who are brand new to graphic design and desktop publishing.
- Web designers looking to expand their skills into the world of print.
- The InDesign Environment
- Working With Documents
- Handling Text In InDesign
- Working With Shapes, Colours & Graphics
- Saving & Exporting Your Work
- Wrapping Up
- Bonus Material