Funk Keyboard Technique 101
What you’ll learn
Upon completion students will have the fluidity and technique to be able to create better funk, rock and r & b solos.
Good and proper technique is what allows you to express the music that lies within you. Without good technique you will always be struggling to be able to play what you hear inside.
PianoWithWillie is an exciting new way to learn piano online!
The easy-to-follow video lessons, along with the on-screen virtual keyboard and step-by-step written music make it easy for everyone to learn. You will learn songs and techniques using your own piano or keyboard right in your own home.
Thousands of students around the globe have been extremely successful using my techniques. I know that you too will be successful too!
This course includes:
- Common aspects of playing a synthesizer using the Yamaha Motif ES6, a very frequently encountered and popular synth.
- We will discuss the differences of playing a piano as opposed to a synth.
- The features which are unique to synth playing, and some of the various “sound families” with which synth players should be familiar.
- Electro-mechanical keyboard sounds.
- Organ patches and pads.
Can I really learn piano on my own?
Yes! If you have the right method, you can learn virtually anything on your own.
Hold on a second…we’re missing something aren’t we?
You know what it is too…desire.
Let’s face it, if you’re willing to put in at least a few minutes a day to practice the piano, you’ll make a lot of progress quickly.
I’ll see you on the inside!
The only way for you to tap into your piano greatness is if you are excited and energized to play the piano. So, if you need any help, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are here to help you!
Who this course is for:
- This lesson has been created with an intermediate level player in mind.
- There are exercises to help you better familiarize yourself with chords and rhythms but you do need a base knowledge of this in order to make the most of this lesson.