From Drawing to Illustration
What you’ll learn
Understand the basics of drawing people with anatomy and proportions
Develop skills in drawing scenes with depth and perspective
Give more life to your drawing and illustration
Increase your appreciation and understanding of art and illustration
Create completed art or illustrations with professional standards
Illustration is the first step to bringing the imagination to life, and in addition to being a cultural tradition it is also a useful tool for all professions.
If you have ever dreamed of being an artist, a professional illustrator or even just creating some great drawings to share with your friends – this course is for you. This course starts at the very basics of drawing characters from the imagination and drawing scenes and then moves into the more advanced techniques of creating finished illustrations which will capture your audiences attention and help bring your imagination into the world.
Non-artists who are art enthusiasts may also enjoy this course if you like “behind the scenes” type of videos, as these lessons will cover all basic techniques required to make professional illustrations.
Packed with hours of video lessons this course will help you to understand the fundamental knowledge required to draw engaging illustrations whether it be with pencil and paper or with a digital tablet. It is assumed that the student actually enjoys drawing but not required to have any drawing experience at all, as all necessary drawing techniques will be covered. If you are already an experienced artist you might like the well organized content with entertaining commentary and advanced tips and tricks.
Who this course is for:
- Good for beginner to intermediate artists
- No prior drawing experience required
- Non-artists can enjoy this course for art appreciation
- Aspiring artists can gain skills to make their art more professional
- This course does not teach software skills but pencil, paper, eraser, and pen are good enough to follow
- This course is intended to be fun and easy to follow and does not cover advanced, detailed topics
- Preparing to Draw Correctly
- Drawing People – Human Anatomy
- Dynamic Characters
- Understanding Perspective
- Composition – Designing Full Scenes
- Completing the Work