Employer Branding for Talent Acquisition
What you’ll learn
Build an effective employer branding strategy that focuses on ROI.
Understand modern candidate behaviors, and how employer branding plays a role in attracting/converting the right people
A toolset that you can use to start building your brand today
Recruiting is becoming more like marketing each day. Talent acquisition teams now need to have a strategy for everything from video to SEO to social media, or else risk getting left behind.
More than that, individuals must learn about these new trends in the recruiting space or risk having their own careers stagnate.
This course is first and foremost for HR and talent acquisition professionals who want to master employer branding in order to help their organizations attract the best talent, and to propel their own careers.
In this course, we’ll cover why employer branding matters in the age of transparency, how organizations can build their brands both with large and small budgets, and how to track the effectiveness of your employer branding efforts.
Who this course is for:
- HR and talent acquisition professionals who want to learn more about employer branding and how to enhance their company’s talent brand.
- Marketing professionals who are looking to support their HR teams in building the employer brand
- C-level executives who want ta better understanding of employer branding, and how their organization should be leveraging this concept to attract the best talent
- Why Employer Branding?
- Strategy: Building the Career Site
- Employee Generated Content
- Strategy: Talent Communities
- Other Employer Branding Strategies and Tactics
- Measuring Results
- What’s Next