Electric Bass for Busy Beginners Course 1
What you’ll learn
Play with great tone and feel. Essential for great bassists!
Understand musical time in a concrete way.
It has been my experience that a lot of people want to play bass and they want to play NOW! However, they either skip crucial steps in the learning process or taught poor habits that lead to major frustration and, sometimes, the abandonment of their bass playing aspirations!
This course is just a small part of a larger curriculum that I use to help beginner and intermediate students get started the right way to pro level students who want to brush up on their skills.
I have had great success teaching these principles in this way and I am confident that you will find this course to be a great resource on your Bass playing journey!
Get your Groove On!
Who this course is for:
- Busy people who’ve always wanted to play but never got started.
- Beginner to intermediate bassists.
- More advanced bassist who may want to “brush up” or explore some new warmup and practice techniques.
- Start Here: This stuff is important….don’t skip it!
- Plucking Hand…don’t skip it….seriously
- Fretting Hand.
- Song 1