Easy Piano for Kids – Complete Beginner Piano Course
What you’ll learn
Read the notes and the rhythm
Apply some basic musical terms and notations
Show the notes on the piano
Draw treble and bass clef
Write easy piano pieces
Play easy piano pieces
Play easy versions of popular pieces from great composers
This course’s material is equal to 25+ private piano lessons.
This course is different than all the other piano courses you’ve seen. It has technique, terminology, practice, quizzes and fun! This is the way to start your piano journey!
This piano course is designed for kids and will give you parents a chance to become your kid’s first piano teacher. This beginner level course teaches :
- Pre-reading : Playing according to finger numbers without the knowledge of notes
- Basic musical terminology ( dynamics such as piano,forte,crescendo , time signatures , playing legato and staccato etc. )
- Rhythm : different note and rest values
- Staff : How the notes are aligned , drawing Treble and Bass clefs
- Notes : Reading notes in both Treble and Bass clefs, intervals
- Play : Starting from easy piano pieces and at the end of the course you will be playing easy versions from Beethoven, Mozart, Bach and Haydn.
In this course , I used
- Videos : in which I show you how to play on the piano.
- E-Book : there is an downloadable e-book that I prepared for this course and we will follow throughout this course.
- Quizzes : to test you if you were following the course properly.
- Worksheets : you can print for each section as additional study material.
The material in this course is equivalent to 4 months of private lessons. If you follow this online course regularly it will take 5-8 weeks.
If your kid wants to play piano and you want to try if he/she really wants it before giving a lot of money to hire a private piano instructor, this is the course you are looking for. You can easily teach your kid piano by following the instructions in the videos and the book.
I hope you will have a great time learning together!
Who this course is for:
- This easy piano course is designed for kids aged between 5-10, if you are a parent looking for a piano instructor, I recommend you to try this course first to see if your kid is interested in piano. It is really easy to follow so as a parent you can be your kid’s first piano instructor before paying a lot of money for private lessons.
- Beginner 1
- Beginner 2
- Beginner 3