Drawing – Listen to your EYE and not your brain!
What you’ll learn
The ideal drawing course for beginners
Learn how to really see differently and in more detail
Gain insight in, and master the different shading techniques
Pencil Knowledge and control
Value scales – lights and darks
The greatest frustration for any artist is not knowing the fundamentals. Sadly enough it is one of the most neglected areas by far. Do not fret. Let me help you find the inner artist by helping you step by step through the fundamentals before you attempt your great and awesome masterpiece.
In this course consisting of 8 parts, you can be comfortable with the knowledge that should you do the exercises diligently, you will improve and you will dust off your Inner Artist and let it shine through victoriously! Practice really makes perfect.
A disclaimer of some sorts, this is NOT just a listen and learn course. You have to put in the work and do the exercises. That is the big secret!
Another secret of being the best artist you can be is…………(Drum roll) / Do you really see things differently from any other person. If not, you should. You should become Inspector Artist (Private Eye) pun intended
From part 1 to last course, Seeing like an artist should, would put you in the driving seat. yes, imagine that! You will see things others do not even see. You will be quick to find where the problem lies in your drawing, you will more readily see what is wrong with a painting/drawing because your eye is trained to see differently. This 4 part course was developed in sequence so that your art foundation is strong and unshakable!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Artists
- You get:
- You’ll get access to all the sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of shading and later drawing. It is supported with hours of content taking you through each step
- This course starts with an exercise to show you how much your eye is really focussed to see, and how to train your eye
- Draw upside down and see more- making a shift from verbal to vision mode
- You will learn about Left brain/Right brain exercises
- How your pencils work, what they do, how to use them for shading
- Normal shading techniques everybody use, with explanations
- Value in your drawings, exercises to fine-tune your shading
- Use squiggles to shade an aerial perspective project