Drawing Animals – How To Draw Cartoon Characters
What you’ll learn
Drawing cute cartoon animals and birds with expressions!
Various drawing techniques to draw cartoons with perfect measurements!
Use drawing methods to other cartoon characters also!
Apply gradient shading to their cartoon characters!
Adjust placement of facial features correctly!
Understand line, curves, strokes for creating funny, smiling, happy, cute faces!
Impress their friends/family through drawing skills!
Learn How To Draw Cute Cartoon Animal And Bird Using Pencil, Paper And Eraser Only
Drawing does not need special artistic talent. It needs practice, techniques and Patience. Anyone can draw cute cartoon characters using simple methods taught in this course. This course is designed to teach you to draw cartoon animal with your own style and design.
Enhance Your Drawing and imagination Skills Through Simple Drawing And Warm-ups Techniques
In this course you’ll learn how to draw cute cartoon with shading methods. We will explain about placing face and body features like eyes, ears, hair, fingers, arm length and curves while drawing cartoons.
You Will Learn:
· How to draw various adorable animal and a bird cartoon
· Different methods of starting basic shapes
· How to place face features correctly in face
· How to maintain proportions while sketching
· Using pencils for sketching and shading
Warm-ups exercises techniques
Content and overview
This course includes over 19+ lectures and about 2hr 5min of video content, suited for anyone interested in cute cartoon drawings.
In this course you will learn various cute cartoon animal and bird drawing. like cat, bird, monkey, mouse, dog, puppy etc. Each lesson will explain different method of drawings. These step by step methods will enhance your or yours kids drawing skills. We will start with drawing warm-ups to enhance confidence then basic shape like circle, squares, lines etc, then move to face features like eyes, nose, ears, hairs, lips. You will also learn how to draw face expressions like smiling face, showing cuteness, funny monkey.
The first 4 lectures will be drawing warm-ups and shading. Because here followings are the benefits:-
1) Warm up exercises loosen the muscles.
2) It helps you mentally prepare to start drawing.
3) It can open minds and prevent misconceptions.
4) It can plant seeds of new ideas or ways of working.
5) Warm up can help boost confidence.
We have used pencil and papers for drawing but you can use pen tablet and drawing application too.
Free Background Music credits- bensound music
Free image/video clips credits- pixabay free library
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all kids and adults who wish to learn drawing techniques
- This course will explain about cute, funny,smiling & happy animal cartoons
- Who want to know the simple methods to draw cute, chibi and adorable cartoons
- Introduction To Course
- Drawing Warmups
- Drawing a Cartoon Bird Character
- Drawing a Cute Cat Character
- Drawing a Adorable Dog
- Drawing A Naughty Monkey
- Drawing A Cute Mouse