Digital Illustration for Beginners in Adobe Illustrator
What you’ll learn
You will be able to create beautiful vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator.
At the end of the course you will understand the power of simplicity when it comes to vector illustrations.
At the end of this course you will understand the different elements that make a great illustration.
You will be able to apply your new knowledge in different Illustration projects, starting from day 1.
You will become more confident and fluent in Adobe Illustrator and the vector illustration process.
In this course you will learn all you need to know to easily and effortlessly get started in the wonderful world of digital illustration in Adobe Illustrator. The techniques you’ll learn in this course will help you create your own vectorial illustrations for this and any other project you work in the future.
We will use a variety of techniques that will save you a lot of time and will also simplify your job as a digital illustrator.
We will start by covering the basic digital-illustration concepts, where you will discover the most essential characteristics of any great vectorial illustration. After that I’ll teach you how to use the most powerful tools in Adobe Illustrator, including the following:
- The Pen tool
- The Pathfinder tool
- The Shape Builder tool
- The Width tool
Then, you will learn how to effectively make the base shapes for the various elements within our illustration. After that, you will learn how to add volume by easily creating shadows and highlights. And finally, you’ll learn how to quickly create different variants of the same illustration.
In summary, in this course you’ll learn how to plan, sketch, outline, paint, and detail amazing and professional vectorial illustrations in Adobe Illustrator. In this course we will make the illustration you can see in the promo video, but you will be able to use all the techniques you learn here in any other illustration projects you decide to work in the future.
I’m 100% confident that by the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the professional digital illustration workflow in Adobe Illustrator. And even better, you will have the confidence and motivation to make your own professional digital illustrations!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people interested in creating high quality vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator.
- This course is for anyone interested in improving their vector illustration skills.
- This course is for students who want to get outstanding results in very little time and with very little effort.
- This course is for 2D sudents who want to improve their vector illustration skills.
- This course in great for students who want to get started in the digital illustration world.
- This course is great for beginner and intermediate students.
- A breif introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Illustrating the base for the plane
- Illustrating shadows, highlights and other details
- Illustrating the character
- Making the final composition