Design of Green Products using Solidworks 2018
What you’ll learn
Will be having knowledge on different concepts , Guidelines & Principles of Eco-friendly product design and implementing the same in Solidworks software.
Can efficiently use Solidworks Sustainability tools for producing eco-friendly designs. (additional skill set for solidworks users, Engineers)
Will have the knowledge on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) , Sustainability standards & Guidelines, Eco-Labeling, Implementation of LCA…etc.
Will be able to apply these concepts for producing environmental friendly projects for their college studies using solidworks software.
Will be able to apply these concepts for conducting research into Sustainability & Sustainable Design.
Our world is rapidly changing, the climate is degrading, Eco-systems & habitats are depleting. We the humans are the major factors in this context. The forecast for humans is not that optimistic if we continue in this fashion.
So, what can you do about this as a “Designer” or “Engineer”?
Can we change the situation of the “Environment”?
Yes – You can change this situation. As a “Designer”, you are responsible for changing the world to be a better place.
You can design products that are more “Environmentally Sustainable” or follow a concept of Eco-design.
For, taking action you need to have knowledge of the basic concepts of “Sustainability & Sustainable design”.
This course is all about learning how to analyse environmental impact of products and reducing their effect using the Solidworks 2018 software.
Here, in this course, you are going to learn about the basic concepts of “Sustainability & Sustainable design”, “Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)”, principles and guideline for sustainable design, Eco-labeling schemes, Input factors & Impact factors calculated for assessing the environmental performance of a product , Industrial procedure adopted by the designers for producing sustainable products…etc., in the theoretical sessions.
Then in the Solidworks training sessions, you are going to learn about how to asses the environmental sustainability of your designs, using practical product problems inside Solidworks 2018, from which you are going learn how to apply Solidworks 2018 Sustainability tools for producing an Eco-friendly design.
Having knowledge on such an advanced modules in Solidworks software will make you stand out of the crowd of basic Solidworks users.
Hope you are excited to join me on this journey & Happy Learning.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students who want to learn and Upgrade their solidworks tool Knowledge.
- Practicing Engineers who are looking for upgrading their skills regrading the solidworks tool Knowledge.
- People Curious about Environmental design, Analysis of environmental impact of Products using Solidworks Software.
- General Hobbyist concerned with the Environment and Design, using solidowrks tools.
- Course Introduction & Contents
- Introduction to Sustainability & Sustainable Design
- Guidelines & Principles for Sustainable Design
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Industrial Sustainability Design Process
- Theoretical Introduction to Solidworks Sustainability Software
- Solidworks 2018: Sustainability analysis of a Metal Washer
- Solidworks 2018: Sustainability analysis of a Plastic container
- Solidworks 2018: Sustainability analysis of a Sheet Metal Base Plate
- Solidworks 2018: Sustainability analysis of a Car break Assembly & Its Parts