Creative Shred Guitar Exercises
What you’ll learn
Guitar Shredding with advanced technique and creative approaches for use in Rock & Heavy Metal.
Creative ways to use the legato technique.
Creative ways to use the tapping technique in scales and arpeggios.
Creative ways to use the sweeping technique with diminished, augmented and extensive sequences.
In this course we’ll explore the big 4 techniques of heavy metal being, Shredding, Sweeping, Legato and Tapping. However this course will show you advanced, outlandish and out of the box approaches that will alter and your improvisation and composition of lead guitar!
If you’ve found yourself in a rut with dated approaches to these techniques, this course aims to show you the simplest ways to make something ordinary become special and really make your lead guitar playing POP!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to advanced guitar players trying to get out of a rut
- Creative Shred Guitar Exercises Module 1: Shredding
- Creative Shred Guitar Exercises Module 2: Legato
- Creative Shred Guitar Exercises Module 3: Sweeping
- Creative Shred Guitar Exercises Module 4: Tapping