Creative Chords and Progressions – Mini Guitar Course
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course a student will be able to play innumerable chords and chances are that the rest of their life never get bored of the same chord sounds since this course will enable the students to be able to think in a way to create innumerable chords themselves.
This is a mini course where you get to learn to think music with basic tools you already have in your tool bag. The salient features are as follows.
1. Standard extended chords ( e.g. Maj7, Min7, Dom7, Min7b5 etc) and its constituents.
2. Different inversions of the above chords ( jazz voicings)
3. Using open strings to embellish basic chords.
4. Unconventional voicings.
5. Using notes of the scale with the chords to create more extensions like 9th, 11th etc.
6. Ideas to explore chords on your own.
7. Chord progressions beyond ordinary.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginner to intermediate players who want to break free from Basic Chords and need the tools to make the basic chords sound cool.