Create Your Own YouTube Channel
What you’ll learn
All the skills you need to create you own personal YouTube channel to promote your Udemy course using your existing lectures!
You will learn how to create standout into’s and outro’s for you videos (bumpers).
How to set up your own YouTube channel scratch, including how to add channel art, upload your videos and create playlists.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
If you want to create your very own YouTube channel to promote your online course, you’re in the right place!
YouTube is the most widely watched video repository in the world, and if you have an online course produced, you should have your own channel dedicated to promoting it!
I have some good news for you:
- It’s completely free
- You can use the lectures you have already created to save time
- You can be up and running in under an hour!
So if you’re looking for a simple step-by-step guide to building a YouTube Channel and let the world know about your course, look no further!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for complete beginners, and anyone who wants to utilise the power of YouTube to drive traffic to their existing course, or simply create a YouTube channel!
- Start Here – What You’re Going To Need
- Creating Jazzy Bumpers With Camtasia Studio!
- Creating Your YouTube Channel
- Thank You – Your Special Bonus!