Complete Props design course for Concept art
What you’ll learn
Learn from a professionnal – how to design concept art props for video game & animation projects
Learn multiple tips & tricks for digital painting, concept art and visual development in Photoshop
How to create a concept art project to improve their portfolio
In this Course you’ll get :
• A Well designed class for a total lenght of 48 minutes about :
Commentary of the process
Multiples tips, tricks & shortcuts (multiple short live demos)
• x1 Brush pack (.abr) for Photoshop so you can use the exact same tools that I do
• This class is well suited wether you are a beginner or more advanced artist, however this does not cover the basis of Photoshop, drawing or perspective. You must have some knowledge on how to use the software, even though many theorical concepts can be understood by anyone. This course is done on Photoshop but you can follow along with any painting software.
• If you are an Art student or a professionnal in the industry looking to learn more about stylized environments and create a great project for your portfolio this is the course for you!
• I’m a freelance concept artist and I’ve worked for multiple AAA video games, like Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Crash Bandicoot 4, Kena : Bridge of spirits … Where I applied all of the principles, methods, tricks that I will teach to you in this course!
✍️ If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to contact me I will gladly answer you!
Who this course is for:
- Art students who wish to learn concept art & visual development
- Professionnal artists who want to learn concept art tips, methods and process in Photoshop
- Props design Tutorial