Classic Country Solo Concepts For Guitar
What you’ll learn
Play a solo version of Your Cheatin Heart by Hank Williams
Know How To Use Target Notes and Passing Tones in Solos
Know How To Harmonize Melodies With Thirds And Sixths
Play II V I chord progressions and turnarounds
Use The CAGED System for better navigation on the fretboard
If you’re into country music and you’re searching for a way to play great sounding solos, then this course is right for you.
I will teach you a solo version of the Hank Williams hit Your Cheatin Heart.
Then I will break down everything and you’ll learn
- The Importance Of Phrasing
- Using Target Notes and Passing Tones
- How To Spice Up A Simple V-I change
- Different Kinds Of Turnarounds
- How To Get More Out Of Pentatonics And Scales
- Where To Put Diminished And Augmented Chords
- To Harmonize Melodies
- The Basics Of The CAGED System
- Classic Country LIcks
…and much more.
Which materials are included in this course?
More Than two hours of HD video, tabs in Guitar Pro and PDF format, a jam track for practicing Your Cheatin Heart and useful graphics.
Don’t hesitate to ask some questions in the discussion section throughout this course. I will answer each one of your questions as fast as possible.
Who this course is for:
- Guitarists who like vintage country sounds of the 1940s and 1950s
- Guitarists who want to gain a better understanding of music theory
- Guitarists who want to break out of the box and expand their solo playing
- This course does not teach modern country techniques like chicken pickin’ and super fast runs
- How To Play A Solo Version of Your Cheatin Heart
- Explaining The Techniques And Concepts Of The Solo
- Practice Tips