Circular Breathing for musicians – practical skills
What you’ll learn
Use circular breathing confidently
Apply skills learned to a number of different instruments
Help combat snoring and sleep apnea
Follow the videos in order and learn how to use circular breathing.
Circular breathing is an essential part of playing instruments like the Didgeridoo but can be useful for many other instruments: woodwind, brass, etc.
Clear Lectures / Videos
It’s available for PC or MAC and there is an iPad and iPhone app ready to go!
(Android app is coming soon).
Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is so easy.
Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
The entire course is organized in step-by-step and easy to follow layout.
Who this course is for:
- Useful to all musicians who would like to use circular breathing
- Didgeridoo players
- Learning circular breathing has been shown to help reduce snoring and sleep apnea
- Circular Breathing for musicians – practical skills for everyone
- ‘Advanced’ styles of circular breathing
- Using CB with other instruments