Character Design & Digital Art Demo in Adobe Illustrator
What you’ll learn
Digital paint in Adobe Illustrator
Design a lighting and color palette for your characters
Design complex textures easily in Adobe Illustrator
How to create brushes that effectively allow you to paint details Adobe Illustrator
Resolution free digital art!
Are you looking to start your career as a character designer? Are you looking for a way to hone your digital art skills? In this course, you will learn how to digital paint in Adobe Illustrator. I’ll walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
The techniques I’m using in this video series can be carried over into many other painting applications. The methods I’m using are particular to Adobe Illustrator. This video will focus primarily on how to digital paint in the broadest sense so we can apply the knowledge to any other process as we see fit.
Digital painting in Adobe Illustrator allows you to adapt your character designs for many uses and sizes. Since vectors are scalable and do not pixelate when resized.
Just imagine the implications.
In this course, you will learn:
- how to get started digital painting
- how to create brushes
- how to build line art and texture
- how to work with highlights and shadows
- how to develop a value scale with vectors
- and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the secrets of digital painting in Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Digital Painting in Adobe Illustrator
- Painting in Adobe Illustrator
- Advanced Techniques
- Student Q&A
- Fantasy Character Design Vol.1