Blender 2.79: Complete training from beginner to pro
What you’ll learn
Discover the software to integrate it into your workflow
Apprehend the interface and keyboard shortcuts for better efficiency
Learn polygon modeling, animation and rendering basics.
Explore more advanced features of Blender, compositing, digital sculpture, video game asset creation.
If you are a future user who want to become familiar with Blender, this training in english is for you.
The full manual for Blender is intended for all future users who want to become familiar
with the software but also for professionnals aimed at enhancing their knowledge.
As a professionnel graphic designer or as a company in constant evolution, Blender will
be absolutly essentiel to your working life.
– In order to have a better workflow management, you will discover the complete software
– For better efficiency, you will understand the interface and learn keyboard shortcuts
– Learn polygon modeling, animation and rendering
– explore all the detailed functionalities provided by this application, compositing,
digital sculpture, 3d printing, video game creation.
– Blender trainer certified by the Blender
foundation, who has been practicing for many years in the field of
– Ready tu use source files
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested by Blender and open source. From the freelance graphic designer to the company wants to integrate open source.
- Chapter 1 discovering Blender
- Chapter 2 Object Mode
- Chapter 3 Edit mode
- Chapter 4 Modifiers
- Chapter 5 Beziers Curves
- Chapter 6 Cycles Render Engine
- Chapter 7 World and Lighting
- Chapter 8 UV Mapping Texture Paint and Baking
- Chapter 9 The sculpt mode
- Chapter 10 The Armatures