Belt It Out – Beginner’s Guide to a Powerful, Healthy Voice
What you’ll learn
Discover how to sing in a powerful and commanding way
Find out how to hit those high notes safely
Protect your vocal health & prevent vocal damage
Understand the anatomy of your voice & structures you use when you belt
Develop a good belting practice with our set of practical exercises
Always wanted to have a rich and vibrant voice?
Imagine singing with power, captivating the audience with your loud and controlled sound…
No wonder belting is in high demand in contemporary styles! Since it conveys passion and strength, many TV talent shows and singing contests reinforce this kind of singing. When blended with other vocal technique components, belting is inspiring, empowering and energizing.
In this course, you’ll learn how to safely enhance your belted, high-pitched sounds, by:
Improving your breath management,
Using your mixed voice,
Working on your nasal resonance.
Not familiar with these terms? Don’t worry – they’re all covered in our lessons.
There’s no better feeling than being free to express your inner music with others: learning how to belt can help you discover your unique, natural and commanding sound.
Want to unleash your singing potential? Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner singers
- Music lovers who want to learn the basics of singing
- People who sing as a hobby or plan to start a professional career
- Singers who wish to interpret songs with passion and draw forth emotion
- Singers who want to include belting in their vocal toolkit
- The ABC’s of Belting.
- Key #1: Develop Mixed Voice.
- Key #2: Improve Breath Management.
- Key #3: Add Nasal Resonance.
- Hey, You! Time to Practice!