Beginners Adobe Illustrator CS5 Tutorial
What you’ll learn
The basics of the Illustrator interface, giving you a solid understanding of workspaces, shortcuts, and object alignment before moving into the program’s core design tools.
Geometric shapes, fills, strokes and even gradients to incorporate more complexity into your projects.
How to work with text, transform objects, manipulate layers, utilize brush and pen tools, and modify your compositions through warping, meshes, masks and more.
Along with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is one of the most important graphic design tools in the world, and absolutely the best choice if you want to create vector graphics that can be endlessly resized without degradation. Andy Anderson’s Illustrator CS5 for Beginners video course can help you quickly become proficient with Illustrator’s cutting edge tools and functionality.
This Adobe Illustrator video tutorial teaches you to work confidently with vector graphics no matter what your focus. You will get a thorough introduction to the individual tools Illustrator offers and also gain a better understanding of how the program can be used as a go-to choice in virtually any workflow. Andy thoroughly demonstrates vector graphic design techniques that can be used to create logos, business cards and enormous posters, and also covers 3D, animation, file conversion and printing, too. By the completion of this computer software training course, you will be completely competent in the use of Illustrator, creating your own masterpieces of vector art. This course includes working files that allow you to work alongside the author.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn to design with vector graphics, whether for logos, business cards or Flash-style animation.
- People who are wanting to move from HTML or CSS to full-on programming.
- Photoshop users wanting to expand their knowledge to another key component of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Users interested in creating digital art with pen tablet devices.
- Living In A Resolution-Independent World
- Working With Illustrator Workspaces And Preferences
- How Illustrator Selects And Aligns Objects
- Back To The Basics: Generating Geometric Shapes
- Generating Fills, Strokes, Patterns, And Gradients
- Transforming An Illustrator Object
- Working With The Layers Panel
- Working With Adobe Illustrator Text
- More On Text
- Working With Pen And Point