Beginner Guitar Course: Have More Fun With Your Guitar
What you’ll learn
Learn The Chords Needed To Play 1000s Of Songs
Fun Strumming Patterns That Make You Feel Like A Guitar Player
Easy Beginner Fixes For Difficult Barre Chords
Build Finger Dexterity For Faster Chords Changes And Cleaner Chords
Simple Picking Patterns To Sound Like A Pro
A Self Paced And Step-By-Step Process For Making REAL Progress On Your Guitar
Training Modules To Practice Along In Time With Lauren
Guitar Lessons should be fun and help you play better, not frustrating and confusing.
If you’re tired of wasting time on boring music theory when all your want to do is strum along to your favorite songs, then let Lauren’s beginner guitar course lead the way? Learning to play the guitar the right way and in the right order will help make playing your guitar much more fun and increase your chances of success. That’s why Lauren focuses on the 3 Fundamentals of Learning Guitar:
Chords for playing songs
Strumming to make it fun
Picking to develop finger flexibility and speed
Follow the videos is the order or mix and match according to Lauren’s workbook to build your skills all at once.
105 Video Lectures
179 Downloadable Resources
6.5 hours of on-demand video
Available on both PC or Mac
Keep track of which of which lectures you have completed
Follow along step-by-step or use Lauren’s leveling system
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
“I’ve learned more in 4 months with [Lauren] than I have in 2 years with in person instruction.” — Joanne Inzinna
“I started the course about four months ago and cannot get over how far I have come in so short a period of time. I’ve gone from knowing absolutely nothing to being able to play “Country Roads,” “Horse With No Name,” and “Eleanor Rigby.”— Daryl Holmes
“I’d had trouble with other online lessons not showing fingering or strum patterns clearly, but Lauren breaks it down to the very simplest steps that things just really began to click with me. I started lessons with her about 3 months ago and I led worship at church this week for the first time playing my acoustic guitar. I would have never dreamed success would come so quickly!” — Pamela Yates
“When I turned 60, I wanted to take guitar lessons. I signed up for classes at a well-known music store. Four instructors, two music schools and two years later, I didn’t feel like I had learned very much. As each instructor moved on, each new instructor taught in a different style and I always felt like I was starting from square one. I decided to try to learn on my own with YouTube. I came across some videos by Lauren Bateman. After watching a few videos and seeing what I liked, I signed up for Lauren’s online classes. I love them. She is a great instructor, very patient and very concise. Her course is laid out very well and I love Lauren’s videos. They are easy to understand and easy to follow along with. I would highly recommend Lauren Bateman’s online course.” – Lori Bennet
Lauren’s teaching is very different the other guitar teachers online, probably because she doesn’t have a degree in music. Just like you, Lauren picks up the guitar so she could have fun playing the songs she loves and that’s how she teaches.
WHO IS THIS GUITAR COURSE FOR?
Absolute beginner with no experience, this course is for YOU!
Those trying to learn on their own but feeling stuck, then this course is for YOU!
Retirees looking for a new hobby or trying to check off your bucket list, then this course is definitely for YOU!
If you feel like you are not getting the results you want from your current guitar instruction methods, then this course is perfect for YOU!
This course does take time and practice. This course will not magically turn you into an amazing guitar player via osmosis. You do need to put the time in to see results. In as little as 5-10 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week, you can see serious progress in your playing.
Scroll up and click the “Take This Course” button now.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners looking for a simpler approach to learning guitar
- Students feeling lost or overwhelmed by their current learning options
- Guitarists looking to build chord speed and clarity
- Any student looking to learn fun strumming patterns to apply to songs
- Anyone looking to get back into guitar after years of not playing
- Students looking to have fun with guitar without wasting time on boring theory
- Retired individuals looking for a new hobby
- Guitar Basics: For The Absolute Beginner
- Level 1: Building A Foundation & Learning Your First Song
- Level 2: Easy Chords For Playing 1000s Of Songs
- Level 3: The Full C&G Chords and Fun Strumming Patterns
- Level 4: Time Signatures & More Chords That Sound Good Together
- Level 5: Amazing Grace, EASY Fixes For Barre Chord & Your 1st Picking Pattern
- Level 6: 7 Chords To Learn The Blues and More Fun Strumming Patterns
- Level 7: 12 Bar Blues & Common Picking Patterns For Songs
- PLAYALONG WITH LAUREN: Practice Exercises For Faster Chords – Easy Em, C, G & D
- PLAYALONG WITH LAUREN: Practice Exercises For Faster Chords – Full C & G