Beginner Bass Guitar Mastery – Learn bass the easy way.
What you’ll learn
Have an overall increased knowledge base and abilities playing bass guitar
Have more bass guitar confidence when playing and jamming
Have an overall understanding of beginner bass guitar techniques and bass rhythm concepts
Be able to jam on the bass and play with friends or in a band. This couse includes six killer bass jam tracks
Learn scales, power chords, blues, harmonics, string muting, slap n pop, learn the notes, thumb and finger techniques, tuning, warm ups, and more!
Proper practice fundamentals and exercises to maximize your practice time and get your playing to the next level
Next Level Guitar presents a comprehensive beginners guide to learning bass guitar. Throughout this course you will learn all types of bass guitar techniques and rhythms that will quickly get you to your bass guitar goals. Whether youʼre a total bass newbie or someone with some bass experience, this course will get you to the next level quickly.
This course teaches you all the bass guitar techniques and fundamentals you will need to start jamming with your friends, play in a band, or just get your bass skills skyrocketed to the next level. Learn techniques and devices like hammer-ons and pull-offs, vibrato, slides, slap and pop techniques, bass power chords,12-bar blues, Pentatonic scales, Major and Minor scales, thumb and fret finger techniques, muting techniques, learn to read tablature, get good bass tones, and so much more.
This course takes you from your very first bass anatomy lesson all the way through beginning music theory and more advanced bass techniques. This course is taught by popular Next Level Guitar Bass instructor Finbar Taub.
Bass guitar teacher Finbar Taub has an innate knack for breaking down complex concepts and explaining them in a way that just “clicks”. Finbar takes you through all the lessons slowly, as all concepts are taught at slow and record tempos. This way you are not constantly hitting the rewind button as we know how frustrating that can be for students. We break all the concepts down to bite-size digestible nuggets that can easily be incorporated into your playing quickly and easily.
The course is easy to follow along with our on screen tablature. Plus lots of and close-ups of both the pluck hand and fret hand. This makes learning easier and faster than you ever thought possible.
All the essential bass fundamental and beginner techniques and devices are taught in this course. This course is truly a one stop shop for all the beginning bass playing knowledge you could ever want. It’s great for you if you have never picked up the bass before, and perfect if you have been playing for a while, but want to sound more professional, get in a band, jam with your friends, start gigging, get some better gigs, or blast out of a rut and get your bass playing to the next level.
This course is all about the results – we debunk the old myths, give you warm ups and great ways to practice, and have you starting out with good habits that will enhance your playing through your entire bass guitar journey.
This course comes with twenty four HD video
lessons totaling four hours of killer bass guitar lessons. You also get six bass jam tracks so you can practice and apply what you are learning in a musical situation. Jam tracks are an essential tool so you can practice and apply what you are learning throughout this course in a musical context. These jam tracks sound great and are so empowering and motivating to play over – plus a ton of fun!
Throughout this course you will learn:
- Muting techniques to get all kinds of cool sounds from your bass.
- Three different ways to tune your bass.
- Learn the notes on the fretboard – over the entire neck with exercises.
- Proper thumb placements and fret finger techniques.
- How to read tablature.
- Warm up exercises to get those fingers flying!
- All about bass power chords, bass harmonics, and bass drone notes.
- A complete tutorial explaining every part of the bass instrument itself.
- Three different ways to tune your bass.
- The killer
“Floating Thumb Technique.” This will instantly
take you to the next level.
- How to avoiding
wrist strain by keeping your technique
- Learn to read tablature, enabling you to play literally tens of thousands of songs in any genre.
- How to seamlessly adopt your playing to ANY genre.
- Bass techniques like hammer-ons, pull-offs,
string bending, slides, vibrato and more.
- How to infuse soul and emotion into your playing.
- Killer fiery licks, booming grooves, soulful riffs, and more.
- All about note
duration and timing.
- All the essential bass guitar fundamentals including the Major scale, power chords, the Minor Pentatonic scale, 12
bar blues, bass harmonics, warm ups and more!
- How to dial in an awesome bass tones.
- How to play a vintage “darker” and “heavier” bass like Black
Sabbath, or a higher treble and cut through the mix like
Geddy Lee of Rush, or go modern and “active” like Victor Wooten.
- How to add emotion and range to your playing.
- How to execute the slap and pop techniques. Learn the tricks used by legends such as Flea and Stanley Clarke.
- Discover why using cool effects is not just
for guitars. Learn how distortion, chorus, and a bunch of other
cool effects can add that magic tone to your bass playing.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we are here to help.
Take care and and keep on rocking!
Co-creator and CAO,
Next Level Guitar Inc
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn bass guitar
- Standard Tuning Lesson on the Bass guitar
- How to tune your Bass guitar
- Learning the Fretboard on the Bass guitar
- Note learning – tricks, tips and exercises
- Pluck hand techniques – thumb placements
- Finger techniques lesson – get those pluck fingers rocking!
- String muting lesson – create killer sounds!
- Learn all about Bass tablature
- Hammer-on and Pull-offs Bass techniques