Be a Musician Through Piano Improvisation. Basics – 24 keys.
What you’ll learn
IMPROVISE THEIR OWN MUSIC on the piano or keyboard, in all 24 musical keys.
WRITE SONGS easily – using what they have learned through the improvisations
KNOW each of the 24 musical keys inside out, they will have become your “friends” – you can take with you wherever you go.
USE THIS METHOD as a sort of musical “shorthand” wherever there is a piano-keyboard around – quickly and easily.
Enjoy the freedom of making music through:
- You can but you DON”T HAVE TO read music.
- Very little study needed.
- Its easy: A sort of “musical shorthand”.
- A technically solid musical foundation. At the same time as having creative fun you will also be learning thoroughly the nuts and bolts of music: using, what I call, the ENGINE of music: the different keys, (music’s “coloring box”). With this solid, theoretical ground beneath you, you can grow as a musician in any direction, as far as you wish: classical, jazz, rock ‘n roll, you name it…
- For beginners and advanced musicians. There are even developed pianists who don’t know how to improvise … widen your horizons – welcome to my course.
- Of the 24 keys, you can learn as many or as few as you like.
- How the Course is structured:
I use, what I call a “4 Step Routine”. This same routine is applied to each key.
Each section covers one key and is divided into 4 lectures, (the 4 steps):
- The main part: scales, chords, and the first improvisation – in video form.
- Step 1 in text and diagram form.
- Improvising melody only, over a recording of my guitar backing.
- A simple song you play and sing along with me on video.
This same format is used for each key: (section).
Who this course is for:
- All levels.
- Introduction to the Course.
- Buying and setting up your piano/electric keyboard.
- Improvising in C major … The Whole Routine + the Getting Started Page:
- Improvising in A minor … The Whole Routine +
- G major. The Whole Routine +.
- E minor. The Whole Routine +.
- D major. The Whole Routine +.
- B minor. The Whole Routine +.
- A major. The Whole Routine +.
- F#/Gb Minor. The Whole Routine +.