Bass Guitar Lessons For Intermediate
What you’ll learn
Play the Bass in a supportive role
Play the Bass in a whole song arrangement
This is the perfect place to start for Intermediate bass players! Take all the guess work out of how and what to practice. This program comes with specially designed practice videos for each lesson.
Learn To Play The Bass Quickly And Easily Using The Music Coach Learning System.
-Use a proven system to take all the guess work out of what to practice.
-Gain the confidence to play your bass with others.
-Enjoy learning at a pace that is right for you.
Start Playing And Creating Music To Express Your Musical Self
This course continues from Bass Guitar Lessons for beginners, you will learn how to play in different styles and tempos
Content and Overview
I designed this program to help you continue your musical journey on the bass in the most efficient and fun way. This program is suitable for anyone who has a desire to play and has a working bass.
The layout of the course uses a simple format:
-1 lesson video that explains a new concept/technique,
-1 practice video that has voice overs and graphics to help you play along with the teacher on the screen in “real time”.
There are twelve sets of lessons and practice videos that help you learn melody, rhythm, harmony, and improvising. This program also contains a “Jam Room” with a virtual band that you can play along with at different speeds.
At the end of this course you will have the confidence to play the bass both on your own and with others in different musical situations.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for intermediate bass guitar players.
- This course is designed for students who have taken the Bass Guitar Lessons For Beginners course
- Lesson 1: learning all the notes on all the E string
- Lesson 2: learning all the notes on all the A string
- Lesson 3: learning all the notes on all the D string
- Lesson 4: learning all the notes on all the G string
- Lesson 5: Learning the chord progression
- Lesson 6: Playing different note values for the progression
- Lesson 7: Learn a walking bass line
- Lesson 8: Learn a 2/4 feel
- Lesson 9: Learn a 6/8 feel
- Lesson 10: Learn a Funk feel with major and minor thirds