Bass Guitar Foundations | More Rock, Less Drama!
What you’ll learn
Be able to play the bass, learn how to play songs & understand the role of the bass in a band
If you want to learn to play bass guitar without the hurdle of learning to read music, if you want the joy of bass without the headache, if you want to rock and have a good time, then this course is for you.
In Bass Fundamentals: More Rock, Less Drama; you will learn how to play the bass, starting at the very beginning and by the end learning you first solos, blues riffs and walking bass line.
You will be playing your first song from day 1.
Along the way you will learn popular songs such as With or Without You, You Really Got Me and Another One Bites the Dust.
If you want to play bass, and have fun doing it, this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to play the Bass Guitar, without the hurdles of learning to read music.
- Welcome To The World of Bass
- Getting Started | The Bass-ics (See what I did there?)
- Songs, Octaves and Exercises
- The Major Scale
- Triads for the Win!
- Flavor Your Sound
- Introduction to the Pentatonic Scale
- Put It Together | Pentatonic & Minor Triad
- Can we get a Bass Solo?
- Chromatic Scale and Walking Bass