BACH For Very Beginners -Piano Classics Vol.4-
What you’ll learn
Students will learn HOW TO STUDY Baroque music through easy pieces by Bach.
Students will understand what are the technical & stylistic elements necessary to play these pieces correctly
Will become familiar with these basic pieces of the beginner piano repertoire.
Are you a piano student?
Are you studying pieces from the book ANA MAGDALENA BACH?
Are you playing Baroque piano pieces? Are you STRUGGLING to study correctly and get results?
Do you want to know more about the Baroque style on the piano but in a simple, easy to follow way and with easy pieces from the piano repertoire?
THIS COURSE FOR YOU!!
Welcome to …
BACH for beginners -Classics of the Piano Vol.4-
This course has been specially created for all piano students who are about to study Bach’s repertoire or perhaps are already studying simple pieces by this composer and want to improve their piano performance and study habits that are essential to PLAY BACH CORRECTLY, all the recommendations in this course are very useful.
THIS IS NOT A NOTE by NOTE tutorial so you need to have the music reading correct level for playing these pieces.
What pieces does this course include?
Includes basic pieces from the book ANA MAGDALENA BACH VOL.1
Musette – D major-
Minuet – G minor-
Minuet – G major-
This course contains:
– Stylistic analysis of Baroque music.
-Technical and stylistic advice of the pieces.
– Exercises for reading and listening to the pieces.
Remember that in the course you have the possibility to ask the instructor questions.
Ilse Lozoya is the instructor of the course, her professional profile includes a Music´s Bachelors Degree, Master´s Degree in Education and she is a pianist and online educator, teacher of more than 75 courses in Udemy and more than 50,000 students enrolled, do not wait..
ENROLL TODAY !!
Who this course is for:
- The course is ideal for those beginning piano students who are already reviewing parts of the ANA MAGDALENA BACH book.
- If you are a student and you are struggling with the baroque repertoire, this course is definitely for you.
- Do you want to know more about the baroque style in the piano context? This course for you.
- Minuet G major
- Minuet G Major -READING AND LISTENING EXERCISE-
- Minuet G minor
- Minuet G minor -LISTENING & READING EXERCISE-
- Musette – D Major –
- Musette D -LISTENING & READING EXERCISE-
- Prelude C Major
- Prelude C Major -LISTENING & READING EXERCISE-