Automation Marketing: More Facebook Friends on Auto-Pilot
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn the importance of adding SEED friends that are within your Dream 100 in this Automation Marketing Course.
You’ll learn what a Dream 100 is and how it can make all the difference to your success when you start Marketing Automatically on Facebook.
You’ll learn how to use Mouse Recorder & Macros for recording computer actions that automate marketing.
You’ll learn how to add friends on Facebook automatically.
Why do you need 5,000 Facebook friends? Because you can talk to FIVE-THOUSAND PEOPLE every time you post.
Facebook marketing & social media has never been easier than utilizing the FREE side of Facebook. Forget the ads (for the moment) and forget trying to “go viral” and just work grass-roots for your campaign. Think about it. Being friends with 5,000 people who are interested in what you have to talk about. That’s like having an email list of 5,000 people to sell to EVERY SINGLE DAY!
1 FB post = 5,000 potential leads. Are you starting to see how powerful this really can be?
Not only that but once you reach the Facebook friend limit, you’ll then add every future friend or request as a FOLLOWER!!! Why is this so cool? Because a follower expands your reach potential and can have you showing up in TENS OF THOUSANDS of people’s feeds and getting dozens of interactions.
Your business can 2X in just a few days with your Facebook following and communicating with it right. So why not let me show you how to add 5,000 friends on auto-pilot so you don’t have to waste HOURS, DAYS & WEEKS manually adding each and every friend.
About the Topic
If you’re a marketer, you’ve probably heard of marketing automation. We’re going to bet though, that 90 percent of you have no clue what the term means. We don’t blame you — ‘marketing automation’ is a mouthful to say, and there probably should be a better way to describe the concept.
Marketing automation refers to software platforms and technologies designed for marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online (such as email, social media, websites, etc.) and automate repetitive tasks.
Automation Marketing through Auto-Pilot : Autopilot is an easy-to-use software program for your company’s multi-channel marketing automation needs. Delight your customers and convert more leads by creating personalized journeys for your contacts by sending texts, letters, or emails to the right people and at the right time.
You can connect your favorite apps to boost your customer journeys, with the use of built-in integrations with Twilio, Segment, Salesforce, Lob, or even your own.
You can convert sales easily and make decisions sooner by tracking real-time activity and visualizing your return-on-investment campaign with pre-built reports.
It offers end-to-end marketing automation tool features that can give your sales and marketing teams freedom from IT. It is simple enough for your teams to execute any campaign, whether they are regional or global, just by dragging and dropping. It also offers campaign management as well as ROI reporting.
Outline of Auto-Pilot Features:
Bulk data import as well as export
Action-based trigger automation
User-friendly drag and drop interface
Multi-channel lead nurturing: SMS, direct mail, email,
Built-in integrations using the best-of-breed technologies
Universal form capture
Unlimited custom fields
HTML email editor
Dynamic text personalization
Lead nurture guide templates that offer best practices and ready to use
Real-time prospect activity feed as well as behavior tracking
Funnel visualization, lifecycle, as well as revenue reporting
Static as well as dynamic smart list segmentation
Advanced email analytics
Develop unlimited third-party integrations
Free trial available
So if you are looking into software,We’ve listed four of them below in details:
1. Marketing Automation – Users can put together journeys based on who they are trying to reach. Autopilot has a convenient workflow tool that allows users to determine the action that will happen at each stage of the journey, such as after a visitor subscribes to an email list. Moreover, the software allows for the creation of dynamic audiences based on certain parameters, then trigger messages and engage automatically.
2. Activity Streams – This feature makes it easy to start streaming engagement activity of customers from Autopilot to a third-party analytics application for real-time analysis. Activity Streams unlocks the data from all of the users’ customer engagement, giving them the visibility they need to take data-driven actions across the whole customer lifecycle. This takes all the confusion out of setting up a stream and enables users to benefit from the incoming data in their favorite BI application.
3. Multi-Channel Journey Setup – Users can personalize their customer’s experience by sending targeted postcards, SMS, in-app messages and emails at the right time in their journey. They can also capture data and forms from their blogs, apps or websites instantly using Autopilot’s tracking code. With its drag-and-drop Canvas, Autopilot allows users to define full-on workflows (opportunities, tasks, contacts, leads) in their Salesforce CRM.
4. Performance Tracking – With Autopilot, users can track journey performance and get a high-level view into which journeys are trending, which campaigns convert and what’s contributing to sales. They can also see common drop-off points and make appropriate changes on the fly. On top of that, Autopilot provides users with email reports that offer insights into deliverability rates and time trends.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a Facebook account that wants more friends & followers
- Online Marketers
- Business Owners looking for more leads
- Anyone with a Facebook account that wants to become viral & influence tens of thousands of people
- Bonus Section