ASP NET Core 3 (ASP.NET 5),MVC,C#,Angular & EF Crash Course
What you’ll learn
Create ASP NET Core Web Apps on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Learn about the new modular HTTP request pipeline in ASP.NET Core
Examine and Implement all of the new features of MVC
Comprehend Object Oriented Programming Concepts with C#
Manage Client-Side Packages with Bower,Grunt,and Gulp Libraries
Develop and consume an API Service in ASP.NET Core WEB API
Build Entity Framework Code First Data Access Techniques
Implement Angular with TypeScript within our ASP NET Core Application
Consume web api services with Angular data binding techniques
Learn How to Target Multiple Platforms with the .NET Core CLI
* * Last Update 12/13/2018
* * Discounted Price for a Limited Time Only!!!
Have you ever wanted to learn how to develop and host ASP.NET Web Applications in a cross-platform environment? Well you have come to the right place.
ASP.NET Core 3 (Formerly known as ASP.NET 5) is the new way to develop Cross Platform web applications in ASP.NET and C#. In this course, I will teach you how to build ASP.NET Core Web Applications from the ground up. We will also examine and demonstrate all of the features of MVC, Entity Framework Core, Web Api, Angular & C#. After we develop our ASP.NET Core Web App, I will teach you how to deploy your web app to Microsoft Azure.
What is ASP.NET Core?
ASP.NET Core is an open-source and cross-platform application framework used for developing modern cloud based web applications utilizing .NET.
Why Build Web Applications in ASP.NET Core?
The web stack for ASP.NET is based on a older legacy platform. ASP.NET has a lot of the unused code in the .NET framework. Since ASP.NET 1.0 (Over 15 years old), there’s a lot of legacy code that has to load even when it is not being utilized in your web projects. This can cause performance issues in your web apps. ASP.NET Core solves this issue.
ASP.NET Core is built with the needs of modern Web applications in mind. ASP.NET Core is built to be cloud-ready by introducing environment-based configuration and by providing built-in dependency injection support.
ASP.NET Core supports cross-platform development on Windows, Mac and Linux. The ASP.NET Core (ASP.NET 5) stack is open source and encourages community contributions and engagement from developers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning ASP NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, Web API, and MVC
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C# is preferred but not required
- Some familiarity with Angular but not required
- Course Introduction
- Software Installation – Visual Studio 2019, VS Code, Node.JS, & ASP.NET Core
- Create & Examine Our First ASP.NET Core 1.0 Web & Console App
- Create Course Project & C# Refresher + C# 6.0 New Features
- MVC & MVC 6 Features & RC2 to 1.0 Migration
- Learn Entity Framework Core & Build Restful Api Services on Windows & Mac OSX
- Typescript Introduction & Installation
- Angular 2 Installation & Introduction
- .Net Core Upgrade – Migrate from the Project.json to the .Csprog File
- Angular & .Net Core Integration