What you’ll learn
Implement AJAX for both Web as well as Mobile Applications
Understand Differences between GET and POST Method of AJAX and also understand which one to use under what circumstances
Create Complex Projects using AJAX
- Are you a Front – End / Back – End Developer who wants to learn how to Make Interactive Web Pages using AJAX ?
- Do you want to learn How to Load Data Asynchronously ?
- Do you want to make you Websites / Mobile Application more Appealing ?
If answer to any of the above questions is Yes, then look no further. This is the right course for you. I have been working with AJAX for around 7 Years now and have used it on numerous projects and using all those years of experience, I have designed this course carefully to help students understand AJAX easily and without any hassle of going through tons and tons of books. When I started my AJAX Journey, I went through a lot of books and ultimately found out that the only way to master AJAX is by doing so in this lecture series, we will not only understand AJAX using slides but also Implement it by coding it ourselves from Scratch. and to top it all, we will work on two projects towards the end.
Project #1: Planet Finder Project
The project will find out details about a certain planet from user Input using AJAX.
Project #2 : GROUP CHAT Application
We will Implement a group chat application wherein Multiple Users will be able to chat with each other. Needless to say it will be done using AJAX Concept.
I can assure you that you will enjoy this course and I am also confident that you will be able to use it for any projects by the end of this lecture series. so come and join me in this amazing journey through the world of AJAX. Thank you for your time and hope to see you in Lectures.
Who this course is for:
- Front-End and Back end Developers
- Developers who want to learn Interactive Web Pages
- Website and Mobile Application Designers
- AJAX Basics
- AJAX Using Jquery
- Project 1 : Planet Details Finder
- Project 2 : Group Chat Application