Acoustic Guitar 101: Essentials for Beginners
What you’ll learn
Cut the time it takes to learn a song in half by reading chord charts instead of sheet music.
Utilize G shape, C shape, and E shape chords and a guitar capo to play in all major keys.
Master the basics of tuning the guitar, holding the guitar, and strumming the guitar.
Use practice techniques acquired to prepare for playing the acoustic guitar in a band.
This class is designed for complete beginners to guitar. We cover EVERYTHING you need to know to play along with all your favorite radio hits. I truly believe this is the BEST beginner acoustic guitar course on Udemy. 30-day money back guarantee!
In the course we cover:
G Shape Chords
C Shape Chords
E Shape Chords
By enrolling in the course, you not only get access to the course materials, but I am here to help you along the way! Reach out to me with any questions or anything you think I’ve missed. I want to make this course the best it can be.
I am here to empower you to take your next step as a musician.
Who this course is for:
- Hobby musicians with experience playing another instrument like piano who want to learn how to play guitar.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to play chords on the guitar instead of following sheet music. (G Shape, C Shape, and E Shape chords)
- Anyone interested in playing acoustic guitar along with church or pop music.
- Welcome to the Course!
- Guitar 101 (Your First Date)
- Chords (Where the Magic Happens)
- Learn to Play Your First Song!
- Strumming (What do I do with My Hands?)
- Transitions (Movin n Groovin)
- Rhythm (How Do I Play Well With Others?)
- G Shape Chords 2.0
- C Shape Chords
- E Shape Chords