A Complete Introduction to the C++ Programming Language
What you’ll learn
Comfortably write, compile, link and run C++ programs
Solve problems using the C++ programming language
Apply modern C++ programming practices
This course will teach you the fundamentals of the C++ programming language, with a focus on Modern C++ features and the efficient use of tools. Start with the fundamentals and work your way up to advanced C++11 concepts and OOP mastery!
Here are some of the things we are going to cover:
ecosystem: compilers, IDEs
types: numeric, strings, arrays, etc.
- Fast-paced, yet feature-complete
- Covers only modern C++ (C++11, C++14, etc.)… no legacy C/C++!
- Opinionated towards best practices
- Additional content – driven by you!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C++ programmers
- Developers wishing to learn C++
- Getting Started
- Numeric Types
- Control Flow
- Memory Management
- Characters and Strings
- User Defined Types
- Object-Oriented Programming