6 Months of Piano Lessons. Taught by a 6 year old!
What you’ll learn
Play simple songs
Know the notes, finger numbers, and parts of the piano
Read basic lead sheets (sheet music)
Play muscle memory building exercises
Play a C Scale
Play and create basic Rhythms
Learn the basics of piano before you even go to a teacher.
We will teach you good practice habits and easy ways for your kids to do them everyday. In this course we will show that a 4,5, or 6 year old can learn how to do this because a 6 year old will be helping to teach it.
What you learn in this course;
- Scales (Scales are the building blocks of almost all our modern songs, in this course we show them their first scale and how to build off of that)
- Chords ( Under every melody we have chords. In this course they will learn to play them and sing along with them.)
- Finger Exercises (We will show them how to do basic exercises that will strengthen their fingers for the upcoming songs)
- Simple Songs ( Everyone plays better with something that they like. We picked four songs that are easy and fun for them to play.)
Who is this course for:
This course is perfect for anyone who is interested in learning piano. It is ideal for children ages 3-8 but can be beneficial for any age. It can also be a great additional practice for your children even if they are already taking lessons.
What you will find in this course;
You will have over one and a half hours of video with instructions and practice sections. We also include downloads of Flash Cards, Songs, and Exercises for you to print out.
Why take this course;
Everyone learns in different ways and this course covers many different ways to learn. This gives kids the ability to independently practice whenever they want and I have found that they learn much better that way. Most people will pay this much for a single day of classes and this course they can have forever to look over and practice with.
This will be a great chance for you to save money and your child to get ahead in piano right away. The average cost of a half hour class is $25 so for the cost of just trying out a class you will have the information of 3-9 months.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is thinking of starting piano or has a child (As young as 3) who wants to learn
- Adults who know a little bit about piano or music would probably not enjoy it very much
- People who want to save money on private lessons for their kids should get this course (up to $1000 of savings)
- Foundation and Basics
- Finger Exercises
- Teaching others
- Songs to Play
- 2021 Songs