3 step formula for playing guitar by ear
What you’ll learn
Play 9 melodies
Transpose these melodies into different keys
Transcribe music. (Learn music straight from a recording)
I discovered something astounding today while searching for beginner guitar videos on YouTube. Almost all the videos teach you chords. What ever happened to picking out melodies on the guitar?
I have been teaching guitar for decades. Some people are able to quickly play chords. Most other people have a very hard time playing chords.
The guitar has much more to offer than chords. You can play melodies on it.
If you’re just starting out, it’s a good idea to learn as many melodies as chords in order to be a well rounded guitar player.
This course will give you an introduction on how you can use your ears to turn your guitar into an extension of your voice. All the great guitarists in history have done this. You can do it too. Get started by learning super simple melodies and transposing them into different keys using only your guitar and your ears to guide you. This is called playing by ear.
Click “Take this course” and learn the three step formula you need to implement in order to start playing by ear.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for total beginners or beginners that have already started playing and know a few songs
- This course will help any guitar player that can play the chords to some songs but doesn’t know any melodies.
- This course will help anyone who relies heavily on guitar TABs to learn anything.
- This course is for anyone that agrees that their own ears are the solution to improving their guitar game.
- Students of this course should be ready to set up a practice schedule of at least 10 minutes a day to go over the material.
- If you are more advanced and would like to start transcribing and transposing music, this course is the place to start.
- Tune your guitar
- First melodies
- Apps that will change your life forever!