#11 Hand Coordination – Flowing Ballad 9 – Because He Lives
What you’ll learn
MASTER the skill of easy hand coordination
USE Transfer Chord Technique to play in the flow
KNOW where to put in Flowing Ballad 9 in a song
PLAY beautiful fillers with transfer chord technique
PLAY By EAR – C, F, G7 Flowing Ballad 9
PLAY By EAR – Bb, Eb, F7 Flowing Ballad 9
PLAY Because He Lives in C Key
PLAY Because He Lives in Bb Key
#11 Hand Coordination – Transfer Chord Technique – Play Flowing Ballad 9 to a song: Because He Lives in C Key & Bb Key
Many students struggle with hand coordination. They stop and go when they play. This lead to a lot of frustration.
In this course, I show you how to overcome the difficulty of hand coordination.
Here’s My Secret to EZ Hand Coordination: Play One Hand at a Time
This will relax your brain
Your brain will send signals to your hands easily
Use Rosa’s Unique Technique: Transfer Chord Technique
Begin with LH
Start with 3 tones – open 10th sound
Continue with RH
Play double tones on RH as you play more color tones
Song: Because He Lives
Procedure of this course:
1. This course is designed to ‘help’ students apply ONE Specific Piano Technique – the Flowing Ballad 9 Transfer Chord Technique to He is Lord.
2. From my own experience of teaching, I notice that students need to DRILL one technique at a time to their songs so that the technique can become ‘automatic’ in their playing. The series of video clips are prepared in slow motion and normal tempo so that students can practice, practice, and practice until they feel very comfortable in using the technique easily to songs.
3. In order that students can come away with confidence in Mastering the Flowing Ballad 9 Transfer Chord Technique, the steps shown are very thorough and systematic in the video clips and explained clearly in the lectures. All that is left is for students to have FUN practising them at the piano!
This course will give you:
1. Many great piano tips of how you can turn boring arpeggios into professional sounding ballads.
2. This Flowing Ballad 9 is one that you want to MASTER! You can then apply them easily whenever you want to and it always sounds great.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of using 2 Hands to get out of the boring rut of LH repeated patterns. Many concert pianists use this kind of techniques and that’s how they ‘flow’ in their piano playing.
4. Learn how to play the Ballad Flowing 9 in 8th notes.
5. Use the Color chord piano tip to put color tones into your ballad arpeggios playing.
6. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
7. With that foundation, you can go and experiment the idea and create your own Ballad 9 with variations!
Enroll and I will see you inside,
Rosa’s Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa’s online course at Udemy:
Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that’s my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to play piano in the flow
- Students who want to learn how to coordinate both hands easily
- Introduction to the Course – Play Flowing Ballad 9 with Transfer Chord
- Rosa’s Special Technique: Transfer Chord Technique for Ballad 9
- C Key Song: Because He Lives
- Bb Key Song: Because He Lives
- Congratulations & Conclusion